- Individual privacy is very important to me.
- I will respect the information that you submit to me in order to subscribe to my blog, enter giveaways, or post a comment.
- I will never give or sell your email address or any other information to anyone.
- I use Rafflecopter and Giveaway Tools to securely collect giveaway entries. If you win I will ask your permission before I post your name as the winner, but I will not share your email address.
- Your email address is always kept private and will be shared with others ONLY if they sponsor a giveaway that you have entered and become a winner. At that time you will be contacted by me before I send out any personal information.
This policy is valid from 30 December 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider if you have questions.
This blog might contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
This blog does not assume any responsibility or liability for any malfunction, injury, or other loss or damage, whether direct, consequential, or incidental, because of services, companies, or products that have been featured, reviewed, given away, advertised, or written about on this site. Should anyone decide to purchase, make, use or do anything talked about on this blog, they are doing so by their own free will. This blog and it's writers are in absolutely no way trying to influence anyone to do anything they do not want to do on their own.