Saturday, December 29, 2012

"What Daddy Did Today, A Father's Bedtime Story" by Walter Wally







Book Description:



"What Daddy Did Today is a bedtime story for a father to read to his child. When I was a kid, I would always wonder where my father went when he left the house for work every morning. What did he do? Who was he with? Why would it take so long? Of course, I learned later that Dad was just going to the office every day. But my imagination, up to that point, told me differently. I imagined my dad traveling to space, fighting dragons, and hitting home runs while he was away “at work.” So, this is a story that, as a kid, I would have loved to hear my dad tell. And now, as a grown man and future dad, it’s also a story that I would love to tell my son or daughter before they go to sleep. Because, although the story is filled with fun and adventure, ultimately, it is about how much Daddy loves his kid. I hope you enjoy it."
-Walter


Book illustration done by Judith Bicking.


Read my full review HERE.

*Disclosure:  I received no compensation for this publication. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


No comments:

Post a Comment